HOMEOPATHY Naturally for good health
A natural form of medicine used by over 200 million people worldwide to treat both acute and chronic conditions.
Homeopathy is based on the principle of ‘like cures like’ where a substance taken in small amounts will cure the same symptoms it causes if taken in large amounts. This process thereby stimulates your bodies own ability to heal itself.
Homeopathy is a holistic practise which means that each person is treated as a unique individual and their mind, body, emotional life and spirit are all considered in the prevention or management of disease. Taking all these factors into account a homeopath will select the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health to stimulate their own healing ability.
Sessions are held at Reborn by our fantastic guest Homeopaths.
Homeopathy can be helpful across a wide range of conditions, but has proved particularly useful for:
- Surgery Support to Speedy Recovery
- Cancer Support
- IBS and other digestive disorders
- Menopause and Hormonal imbalances
- Respiratory conditions including Asthma
- Skin Conditions
- Recurrent infections/Sinusitis, Cystitis
- Stress-related problems
- Anxiety, grief, depression
- Children’s ailments; Teething, Fever, Tonsillitis
- Pregnancy and child birth including morning sickness and breast feeding
In a typical session you will receive a comprehensive and confidential first consultation of up to 90 minutes. During this, you are encouraged to talk about:
- Your symptoms
- Your medical and family history
- Your likes and dislikes
- Responses to environmental stresses
- Other relevant aspects of your life and health
You also have the opportunity to ask questions about your health and homeopathy.
Homeopathy works alongside medical treatment and is an exceptionally safe form of medicine, which is adapted to suit your personal requirements. Homeopathy recognises that all symptoms of ill-health are the result of disorder or imbalance within the whole person, either recent or in the past.
£52.00 (60 mins) £75.00 (90 mins)
As this is delivered by a guest therapist, they would prefer a cash payment.
Please contact us to book your appointment.